Friday, April 23, 2004

HUMPH

Does it not seem rather incongruous to most people that the UK parliament would rather fanny about trying to get hunting banned - a law that the majority of the Uk couldn't care less about and one that will enhance the quality of no Uk citizen and in fact be to the detriment of more than 8000 hunt and ancillary staff.
I don't know about you but I feel there are far more important issues to use parliamentary time on.
I urge you all to write to your MP if he/she signed the Early Day Motion - it doesn't matter if you are a pro or couldn't give a damn - but just think while they are busy trying to force through this unjust bill there is a mess in Iraq that needs sorting, the ailing NHS, the failing justice system and the struggling university education system.
Hell maybe I should sign up for Politician Idol....




© 2006 Liberty & Livelihood