Sunday, March 21, 2004
NEW BLOG
This is my new blog. I suppose I really ought to introduce myself.
Well by way of introduction, I'm Claire, I'm 21 from Cambridgeshire but currently in my final year at the University of Birmingham.
I have always been interested in current affairs and politics. My mates are a bit sick of me ranting on about various issues so here I am online and ready to let off steam.
I feel very strongly about many issues, in particular the issue of hunting....
I may not agree with your point of view, but I'd fight to the death for your right to say it.
Well by way of introduction, I'm Claire, I'm 21 from Cambridgeshire but currently in my final year at the University of Birmingham.
I have always been interested in current affairs and politics. My mates are a bit sick of me ranting on about various issues so here I am online and ready to let off steam.
I feel very strongly about many issues, in particular the issue of hunting....
I may not agree with your point of view, but I'd fight to the death for your right to say it.
